Ken has been a “pathfinder” in passionately bringing people together in global settings — to realise sustainable business results via proven technical and people skills. See recent work: https://allianzassistancepage.com/en/.
He also has a special focus on helping organisations improve their agility practices and maturity to result in business outcomes.
• Complex business transformation expertise – For over 12 organisations, Ken has sold and delivered programs of work up to US$45M and managed multiple streams of activities to result in sustainable business outcomes.
• He is a past Partner of PricewaterhouseCoopers, Management Consulting Services – with a special focus on government and financial/insurance services.
Industries include: Government, financial services, healthcare, utilities, retail, property, telecommunications, non-profit, professional services, transport, and FMCG.
• Effective stakeholder engagement — Ken has consulted, coached and built successful relationships with various CFOs, CEOs, CIOs and other senior stakeholders (for multiple companies including Allianz Worldwide Partners, banking, hospitals/healthcare, Aurizon, Caltex, Coca Cola, Phillip Morris, the Qld Government and others).
• Change management expertise — Ken has used his academic training, credentials and various tools and processes (eg PROSCI) to ensure that stakeholders are engaged and are committed to realising the proposed outcomes (at over 15 organisations).
• General Management/CEO leadership/Sales — Ken has successfully founded, provided leadership and managed various companies and has grown businesses dramatically with comprehensive strategies. He has grown offices from 50 to 650 consultants over 6 years.
• Portfolio management & linkage to strategic business vision/mission/objectives
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Certified Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
• Mentoring and start-ups
• Certified/Professional Scrum Master (2 certifications)
• Governance and accountability
• Organisation capability maturity model assessments
• Transformation – Management of multiple streams of work.