Retail Digital Transformation
We knew we had a challenge when this well established National business approached us to help transform their quasi digital commerce operation into a modern, true e-commerce operation using the latest in digital technology. The results were truly fantastic for the business owners. Not only did their business become even more profitable, but they were able to achieve their success while getting back their weekends and even getting time off for holidays: something they would previously only wish for.
Traditional business, stagnant industry – Digital Transformation
When you think of Dry Cleaning, one would not normally think e-commerce or digital transformation. In this case study we outline how we took a simple Dry Cleaning business and transformed it using out of the box thinking and innovative solutions.
E-Commerce is everywhere, you just need to know where and how to look!
Other Project Examples:
Commercial Manufacturing Business: Challenge was the issue of strong rapid growth despite not having clear direction for the business and using outdated systems and processes. Working with the CEO and his team. Services provided:
- Business strategy (including marketing strategy) development and implementation;
- Business Process Re-Engineering (including manufacturing processes);
- System requirements scoping and documentation;
- Website requirements scoping and documentation;
- Managing the digital transformation project with the implementation of a new accounting system, ERP system and E-Commerce B2B website based on the outputs of the business process re-engineering exercise.
Franchised Retail Business Group: Challenge has been the yearly drop in store revenues due to heavy online competition. The group had no online presence beyond a simple website and is operated by very tech-phobic management. Working with key directors and their team. Services provided:
- Strategic analysis and direction development (getting everyone on the same page and heading in the same direction);
- Digital business model development;
- Brand strategy development;
- Website requirements scoping document creation;
- Project management of the digital business model implementation;
- Internal change readiness – training and management.
Food Manufacturing Business: This is a very well known, prominent food brand which has achieved great success over several years. The business required assistance in helping them embark on their next phase of growth. The business sells through various B2C and B2B channels using a variety of product packaging and product solution models. Worked with the CEO, board and relevant advisors. Services provided:
- Marketing and sales strategy development and implementation, including brand strategy across 3 separate brands;
- Sales process development;
- Sales and marketing training to internal staff;
- Marketing plan development and implementation across a range of offline and digital channels, include a significant digital commerce component.